Powered by Blogger.

MAMMA MIA! Book Tag


hello! this tag was originally created by ashleyoutpaged on youtube! here's a link to the video.



I absolutely loved Mamma Mia and Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again so how could I not join in on this book tag? Let's get into it!


1. when i kissed the teacher: name a book with a shocking plot twist

Oddly enough, I have to give it to Of Mice & Men by John Steinbeck. I was literally not expecting that to happen and I definitely cried!
2. waterloo: name a book you’re positive you’ll be in love with
I usually love V.E. Schwab's books so Vicious by her! I still haven't read it but I have Venegeful pre-ordered (lol i obviously stan) so I need to get to it soon.
3. why did it have to be me: name a book you went to to get over a reading slump
I actually ended up reading Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor when I was in a really bad slump and it definitely got me into reading again. Her writing always blows me away. I cannot wait for Muse of Nightmares!
4. i have a dream: name a book character that inspires you

This isn't a book character but it's an author! I love Roxane Gay and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. They're both such strong and inspiring women! 5. andante andante: name your current read

I'm currently reading a lot of things so I'll give you the run down:


  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee
  • The Warrior Heir by Cindy Williams Chima
  • Warcross by Marie Lu

6. knowing me, knowing you: name a book you had to break up with and dnf

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare but it was so long ago I can't remember exactly why. I haven't picked up her books since though. 7. mamma mia: name a book you recently read again

I'm currently re-reading Warcross for the upcoming release of Wildcard!
8. dancing queen: name a book that made you want to dance around the room

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I just loved it so much. 9. super trouper: name a series you haven’t finished due to it’s intimidating size

The Diviners by Libba Bray... I feel like this is a common answer but I know that I'd love it if I just gave it a chance. I started it not too long ago and it was great but boy that thing is big!

No comments