Powered by Blogger.

LIFE UPDATE ➳ booktubeathon is over and i failed






August 7th, 2018 

booktubeathon has ended and i totally failed but that’s okay! i originally planned to read 3 books but ended up finishing one. i really enjoyed What If It’s Us and i’m glad to say I’ve finished it and will be putting up a review for it soon! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
i’m not doing much today because of how insanely hot it is in Florida but i am working on my blog. I've scheduled a bunch of posts and wrote my review for What If It's Us. It'll be going up September 20th, 2018! Be sure to look out for that. It'll go on my blog first + then it'll be uploaded to Goodreads. I went out to my favorite coffee shop with my friend Julia and chatted for a while. I've been super stressed lately about job hunting and school coming up but it was nice to just chill out for a bit. 

No comments