Powered by Blogger.

DAILY UPDATE ➳ i entered an instagram rep search










                           
                          August 8th, 2018 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
good afternoon! i decided to enter another rep search because i love the look of these candles + the entire aesthetic of the company. so, hello! my name is kippen and i’m an 18 year old book blogger and amateur artist. i’m from the US but I miss Canada every day. I’m specifically fond of fantasy books but I’ll fall in love with a coming of age novel on occasion. Some of my favorite books are The Raven Boys, The Kite Runner, Into the Wild, and Fangirl. As for my love for candles, I love anything that reminds me of home aka balsam cedar, fire, and pumpkin spice. ♡ not to mention, The Raven Boys would match all of these scents perfectly. (-; #gunndeanreps⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
as someone who’s been blogging for years and just recently starting taking bookstagram seriously, being a rep would totally motivate me to step up my game. i have so many ideas for creative photos and would love to include these candles within them. ♡ a quick mention that any of these photos will probably be transferred over to my blog (uponthepages.com) as most of my instagram posts get transferred over as life updates. 


as for what i've done today, i've just been taking pictures for my blog + instagram. i went for a walk with my dog earlier and i'll probably read some more tonight. not a busy day!

No comments