Powered by Blogger.

Books Recommendations Based on Your Favorite Tea

  • Chai Tea
Whenever I thought of a book I could compare to chai tea, I immediately thought of A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee. For what reasons? I’m not quite sure. But trust me, you’ll love it.
  • Green Tea
Green tea is so good for you. You know what’s also good for you? Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. You can’t go wrong with Green tea or Laini Taylor.
  • Chamomile Tea
Ah, the tea I drink to fall asleep. I’ll recommend you a great book to read before bed! We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. It’s short and so impactful!
  • Black Tea
A staple full of energy! For this one, Warcross by Marie Lu is the perfect match! You’ll read it all in one sitting because it’s so fast-paced and so interesting.
  • Oolong Tea
A boost! Read Renegades by Marissa Meyer for the same feeling.
  • Pumpkin Spice Tea
Considering this is one of my favorite tea to drink, I’m going to recommend you something warm but important like this tea. You should read They Both Die in the End by Adam Silvera.
  • White Tea
Not gonna lie, white tea is pretty basic. So, I’m going to give you a staple (and fav!) but basic read. Read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green!

No comments