Powered by Blogger.

DAILY UPDATE ➳ a day spent out and about


August 15th, 2018




people have been working on my roof all day so i've been out with Romeo because he was terrified of the sounds. They started at 6am this morning so we got out pretty early. We went to breakfast at my favorite coffee shop Urban Bean, went for a walk in the park, the pet store to get him some bones, the bookstore and then Starbucks for his good 'ole pup cup! I posted a picture on my instagram story so if you want to see him devour a small cup of whip cream, feel free to look. I've been listening to Bossy Pants by Tina Fey all day on audiobook and enjoying it more as it goes on. Later in the day, I decided to get ice cream with some friends but that's about it. I'm exhausted from being out all morning and waking up at 6am. It was lovely to wake up so early and be able to take a walk near the water at the park. I might have to do it more often! Speaking of lovely things, I also received an email about an exciting review I'll have posted in September so stay tuned for that. All is good. I'll be on my way to go to sleep soon and listen to my audiobook for the rest of the night.


For any reading updates, check out my Goodreads and add me on there! I'd love to chat about books whether it's here in the comments or on Goodreads.

My username is @uponthepages! Just like everything else. :-)


xoxo




No comments