Powered by Blogger.

Book Recommendations Based on Marvel Characters


hello! i’m in that stage where i’ve recently re watched all my favorite marvel movies and infinity war so I don’t know what to do with myself. I haven’t been updating my blog lately and this idea came to mind so i’m like…why not? I obviously won’t be doing every single character from the MCU so don’t attack me. Also, please don’t be mad if you’re favorite character ends up with a book you don’t like! I’m trying my best :-) 

p.s. this is based on the MCU!! not the comics :-)

*no spoilers*

Iron Man - Legend by Marie Lu
The Hulk -  Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Scarlet Witch - Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows
Thor - Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan (for obvious reasons)
Loki - The Traitor Prince by C. J. Redwine or The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Captain America - Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
Spider Man (Tom Holland) - Miles Morales by Jason Reynolds (duh) or Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Black Panther - Akata Warrior by Nnedi Okorafor or The Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Starlord - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Gamora - Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray 
Black Widow - Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Ant Man -  Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
Captain Marvel - The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Dr. Strange - A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab 
Thanos -  Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan or Furyborn by Claire Legrand

if you rly want any explanation, feel free to comment !!! i also used this link here :-)

No comments