Powered by Blogger.

DAILY UPDATE ➳ no job but still working



August 13th, 2018


good evening! i spent a lot of my time today cleaning and working on my blog and instagram. i was photoshopping templates, planning out blog ideas, etc. as much as i love blogging and writing, it's still work. it may be work i genuinely love but it doesn't change the fact it's a lot of work. from being creative with ideas and then putting them all together until i love them, it's a lot. i'm quite tired already from the cleaning i did previously but it's okay. i got a smoothie today which was lovely!
 i posted a bunch of my templates to instagram already. while i'm not in the home office anymore, i'm still working on instagram posts and blog posts. it's never ending. it was nice to separate myself from my usual space and work today though. if you visit my instagram today (@uponthepages), you can see all my work from earlier on my story. i'm going to work on posts tomorrow but other than that, i'm not doing much tonight. 
As for my reading, I'm still listening to Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: Hammer of Thor but I also started another audiobook. I find it easier to relax and focus whenever i'm listening to nonfiction so I picked up Bossy Pants by Tina Fey. I'm enjoying it so far. :-)

What are your plans for today? I'd love to know.  

No comments