Powered by Blogger.

DAILY UPDATE ➳ i thrifted a really rare Miss Peregrines copy!



August 14th, 2018


I've noticed that all of my daily update posts are written after 9pm and posted around 10pm at night. Oops. Anyway, good evening! I hope you all had a good day. Yesterday, I worked on a bunch of blog and instagram stuff so I hope you're enjoying it so far. If not, be sure to check out my instagram to see what I've been up to. 
I didn't do much work today because I was tired and didn't get a head start this morning. I ended up going to Goodwill and I thrifted a bunch of cute stuff for my closet. I also found an incredibly rare copy of Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children which I'll be showing on my instagram later this week. It's the National Book Day copy that they made only ten copies of for an event. Somehow, it ended up in my local Goodwill and I immediately grabbed it. It was so cool to find but I feel like someone who loves the series deserves to have it more. I might end up giving it away, who knows. As for right now, I'm just chilling in my silk pajamas I got from my grandma and listening to french music. If you didn't know, I'm currently learning french because it's the second language to the country I call my second home. 🇨🇦
My reading has consisted of two books today: Bossy Pants by Tina Fey and The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. I think listening to The Hating Game is kinda strange and I might drop the audiobook for the ebook or physical copy but who knows. I'll settle for what I've got for now. I plan to just hang out on Tumblr and Instagram for the rest of the night while listening to an Audiobook or french music. I hope whatever you're planning to do is just as relaxing.

xoxo



No comments