Powered by Blogger.

The Perfect Fall Playlist



I am a huge lover in Indie Folk/Singer Songwriter music and I found it's all I listen to during the Fall. It matches the season so well and I have a giant playlist I thought I'd share with you. In case you want to make your own, here's some of the lovely songs that are featured on it:

New Slang - The Shins
Milk Thistle - Conor Oberst 
Welcome Home - Radical Face
Rivers and Roads - the Head and the Heart
Could It Be Another Change - The Samples
Nothing Like You and I - The Perishers
You Are Your Mother's Child - Conor Oberst
Bloom (Bonus Track) - The Paper Kites
Hero - Family of the Year
I Am The Changer - Cotton Jones
Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Lewis
White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
Love is All - The Tallest Man on Earth
Evergreen - Honeywater
This Year - The Mountain Goats
I'm Happy You Exist - Angus Maude



You can listen to the full playlist here on Spotify!  Enjoy :)



Are you following me on all social media?

Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments