Powered by Blogger.

mid year book freak out [BOOK TAG]




𝕞𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕘

as of today (11/15/18), i’ve read 19 of my 35 book goal.

1. Best Book You’ve Read So Far in 2018?

A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab!

2. Best Sequel You’ve Read So Far in 2018?

The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One by Amanda Lovelace. I loved it more than the first one. :-)

3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet, But Want To?

Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl or Furyborn by Claire Legrand 

4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2018?

I’m really excited for Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor

5. Biggest Disappointment?

Sylvia Plath’s poetry lol

6. Biggest Surprise?

I still really enjoyed all of the Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath.

7. Favourite New Author?

V.E. Schwab :-) 

8. Newest Fictional Crush?

Kell Maresh (-;

9. Newest Favourite Character?

Lila Bard! She’s so badass and inspiring…

I10. Book That Made You Cry?

A Conjuring of Light lol

11. Book That Made You Happy?

Saga Vol. 8 bc new Saga volumes always make me happy

12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?

I can’t think of one I’ve seen this year so far tbh

13. Favourite Review You’ve Written This Year?

have i even written a review this year? yikes

14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?

i think either the special edition of ADSOM or Neverworld Wake

15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?

too many but i’d like to read Vicious by V.E. Schwab and then Venegeful

No comments