Powered by Blogger.

booktubeathon tbr '18



it's that time of the year again! booktubeathon 2018 has begun. :-)

2018 Reading Challenges: 
1/ Let a coin toss decide your first read. 
The two books in question are The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas or The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas...
The coin ended up on heads so the book I'll be reading for this challenge is The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas!
2/ Read a book about something you want to do. 
For this, I chose What If It's Us by Adam Silvera & Becky Albertalli because it's set in New York and I'd love to live there once or even just visit!
3/ Read and watch a book to movie adaptation. 
I decided to read the first Harry Potter book for this one. :-)
4/ Read a book with green on the cover. 
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone has a little bit of green on the cover so I'll be using this book for that challenge!
5/ Read a book while wearing the same hat the whole time.
I'm going to try doing this with What If It's Us by Adam Silvera & Becky Albertalli because I'm actually already 36% into it lol shh
 6/ Read a book with a beautiful spine. 
Autoboyography by Christina Lauren has the most beautiful spine! Therefore, that's my read for challenge #6
7/  Read seven books.

Wish me luck! Are any of you participating? Be sure to tell me! I'd love to know. :-)




No comments