Powered by Blogger.

Feminist February ANNOUNCEMENT





    As I did last, I'll be hosting a #FeministFebruary where I only read feminist writing and topics related to feminism. This can vary from a book specifically about Feminism, a memoir, or a book that's considered Feminist Lit (Handmaids Tale, for example). I also want to talk about how Feminist February is intersectional and I'll be reading several diverse books with Own Voices authors and books relating to activism whether it be gender, race, LGBT+ rights, etc. Listening to all minority stories is just as important as listening to the own you experience. It's always important to be educated on the experiences of others. Feminist February is about understanding Feminism and teaching it to others. It's like a little extension to Women's History month in March!

    You can expect things a long the line of...

    • Get to Know the Author 
    • My TBR for February
    • Book Recommendations galore 
    • Books on Feminism
    • Books inspired by Feminism
    • Female Writers + Activists
    • LGBT+ Activists and Writers
    • POC Writers 
    • Feminist Book Tag
    • Women Ran Businesses
    • Perhaps interviews?
    • Giveaway
    • Etc.
    I will be participating for the entire month of February and I'll be sharing with my bookish goals soon!

    You can follow me along #FeministFebruary on all my social medias. Here's a list:
    You can also help pick the book club pick on my #FeministFebruary story and be sure to hashtag any posts you share related to Feminist February with #FeministFebruary! I'll be checking them all out. :-)


    No comments