Powered by Blogger.

February Young Adult Releases of 2019



It's finally February! February is one of my favorite months because I host #FeministFebruary and my birthday may or may not be in the middle of this month. I've realized I kind of love Spring and of course, all the new releases that come with it. Here's a list of some of my anticipated Young Adult releases for February, 2019!

  • Watch Us Rise by RenĂ©e Watson & Ellen Hagan [February 12th, 2019]
  • Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte [February 26th, 2019]
  • On the Come Up by Angie Thomas [February 5th, 2019]
  • Enchantee by Gita Trelease [February 5th, 2019]
  • The Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried by Shaun David Hutchingson [February 19th, 2019]
  • The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samatha Shannon [February 26th, 2019]
  • The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason [February 19th, 2019]
  • Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard [February 12th, 2019]


Are you anticipating any of these February releases?! Let me know in the comments or on my latest Instagram post. :-)



No comments