Powered by Blogger.

Feminist February TBR


Good afternoon! It's finally February. It's time to celebrate Black History month and #FeministFebruary. I have put together a little pile of books I want to read this month. I plan to do a review for all of them, but who knows. Here's the list:

  • The Independent Woman by Simone De Beauvoir
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (Our book club pick!)
  • Poems from the Women's Movement by Honor Moore
  • Watch us Rise by Ellen Hagan & Renee Watson
  • This Will Be My Undoing by Morgan Jerkins
  • How to Date Men When You Hate Men by Blythe Roberson

Currently, I am reading The Independent Woman by Simon de Beauvoir and I'm going to start the Handmaid's Tale tomorrow. Join us for discussions on our Goodreads Book Club. :-)



Are you following me on all social media?





No comments